Business Start-up Help and Advice - Camden
If you are planning to start a new business in or around Camden, it is essential to get the right advice from the outset in order to give your business a flying start.
[[Your name here]] have provided assistance to numerous Camden start-up enterprises, guiding them through the regulations and legislation in those difficult early days, and helping them go on to become thriving, successful businesses.
We provide expert advice on every aspect of a new business launch, from initial business planning to raising finance and taking on staff.
We can help with:
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Accessing grants and loans
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Forming a limited company
- Becoming self-employed - and the necessary tax and legal implications
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Company secretarial issues
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
[[Your name here]] in Camden have extensive experience of the challenges facing business start-ups, and can help you to identify any potential issues in advance, helping to ensure that your new business has the best possible start.
Please contact us if you need help with starting a business in Camden or the surrounding area.